Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 10 minutes. If you can’t find precut sirloin tips, have the butcher cut a trimmed sirloin steak into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound sirloin tips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large Vidalia or other sweet onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 teaspoons tomato, basil, and garlic seasoning blend (such as Mrs. Dash)
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Sprinkle sirloin tips with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add beef to pan, and cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until desired degree of doneness. Remove beef from pan; set aside, and keep warm.
Reduce heat to medium-high. Add onion and peppers to pan; sauté 3 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons water; cook 1 minute.
Add beef to onion mixture; sprinkle with seasoning blend and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add 1/4 cup water to pan; bring to boil, scraping browned bits from bottom of pan. Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr
Word For The Day - Double For Your Trouble
Mother's Day Celebration at Saint Paul's Baptist Church
15th Pastoral Anniversary “Kicks & Giggles” at Cedar Street Baptist Church of God