The Christian Post is reporting that Nashville pastor Bishop Joseph Walker III of Mount Zion Baptist Church is being accused of sexual assault along with five other church leaders who took part in these alleged occurrences.
As more information is released on the incident, so far sexual misconduct is the least of the accusations according to one female member of the congregation who has reportedly even being forced to have an abortion.
Click the links below to read more on the developing story.
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Fridays at Sunset’s Comes to an End
- Billboard’s #1 Indie Gospel CEO Kerry Douglas’ Next Superstar is Zacardi Cortez
- Damita releases new radio single “I Love You” on Tyscot Music & Entertainment
- Target Stores Remove Greeting Card Making Fun of Singer Whitney Houston
- Richmond Home & Garden Extravaganza Returns in Full Bloom