Here are important tips to help you to feel good NOW:
1. Know that all of your power is NOW, practice feeling good now and in the future.
2. Decide that you will make the best of where you are NOW.
3. Get in alignment with what you want, by feeling eagar and excited NOW.
4. Act enthusiastic NOW and you’ll be enthusiastic.
5. Choose to focus on what is going well for you NOW. Ignore people, places and things that don’t feel good.
6. Let go of all negativity (jealousy) NOW.
7. Make up your mind that nothing is more important than feeling good NOW.
Leave a comment below and let us know what you are doing to feel good NOW.
10 Easy Bible Memory Verses For Kids
What Does It Mean To Be Equally Yoked?
Bishop Noel Jones Proposes to Longtime Lady Love Loretta after being together for 28 Years
5 Books Of The Bible Every Woman Should Read: Ruth
Interview with Our Pastor of the Month Bishop T.A. Mason Jr
Word For The Day - Double For Your Trouble
Mother's Day Celebration at Saint Paul's Baptist Church
15th Pastoral Anniversary “Kicks & Giggles” at Cedar Street Baptist Church of God